With video management software, you can save, organize, and collaborate with video assets. Picvario’s video organizing software helps keep you agile and productive — for personal use or corporate use.
Work smarter with your videos
Enable faster collaboration with your videos—regardless of the size of your media library.
And the flexible digital asset management pricing makes it well worth it.
You can cut costs of storing videos by up to 50% if you use a video management software solution. Besides speeding up file search, you can eliminate duplicate files forever and minimize storage usage.
Picvario lets you upload your large videos without restrictions, last-minute errors, and disconnections. Now you can work smoothly without frustrations.
Whether you’re bulk-uploaded, bulk-editing, bulk-managing. Whatever bulk tasks you have to do, let your platform do most of the heavy lifting. Free up time for more meaningful work.
Collaboration is the lifeblood of all great creative work. The app gives you the ability to maintain a firm grip on user permission and access to your files. Enjoy the peace of mind.
- API integrations — You can collaborate with other IT solutions you use like Google Suite, CMS, Active Directory, etc.
- Elastic search technology — Make faster and more precise searches through your vast video media library without breaking a sweat.
- White label — Picvario’s platform can be customized to look like your brand’s property. Because it is. At the best price.
- Proxy versions — Create small-sized versions of your original video files for easier access right on the program for zero hassle and top speed when you preview. No need to download.
- SaaS or on-premise — Host the video management platform on company servers or use it right in your web browser.
- Artificial intelligence — This technology helps you to automate about 30% of your work and simplify metadata editing with facial recognition capability.
- Analytics module — Maintain detailed real-time monitoring of your media library usage and performance of those who have access to the files.
- S3 storage support — You can use Picvario’s video management platform side by side with Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Object Storage, and Microsoft Azure Storage.
Try free at zero cost to you
Imagine using the most convenient user-friendly media library program to manage your video assets. Whether you need it for creative work, marketing, or monetizing your digital media, the application enables you, your team, and your company to get the best out of your multimedia files.